Paying for “services” means that you have read and agree to this Refund Policy (and records of all member activity is going to be kept and submitted to PayPal and/or credit card company in case of any possible claim).
We strongly recommend our customers to go through the following steps before making any purchase.
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Download and Test the Standard Edition which is available free of cost.
- Carefully read the “service” information to purchase, including support and updates subscriptions.
- Contact us for any query.
Anyhow, if you feel that our product does not work in the same way as expected, or you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
However, you shall be willing to get the problem fixed at first hand. No Refunds would be provided until and unless Technical Team is not able to fix all of your issues.
If the issue is not get resolved by the Technical Team then we will be happy to refund the entire amount.
You should meet the following refund policy conditions while requesting the refund.
Eligibility Conditions for a Refund Request
- You can apply for the refund only within 14 days of your original purchase. Please note, you will not get any refund after the 14 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments.
- You can contact our Support Team and can ask for any issue that you are facing.
- There is no refund available when any third-party plugins or software creates any technical issue.
- You must deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site when you get the refund.
- We have the rights to refuse the refund request if considered it’s necessary.
You agree to our refund policy when you purchase plugin(s) from our site and also relinquish any rights under any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not responsible for any differences in the exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
For support, please open a Support Ticket.