Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before acquiring our product & services
1. Terms Acceptance
Our website, services, products, and content will be treated in this Terms as “site”. Tech Banker has the right to change update and/or modify this Terms or this “site” without any notification.
When a visitor uses our “site”, they are automatically complying with its terms, policies, regulations, and procedures (this will be treated as “agreement”).
If by any case there is any misunderstanding regarding the agreement, we kindly ask you to refrain using the site.
Tech Banker ( https://tech-banker.com/ ) has all rights over operating this website and all its contents.
Tech Banker reserves the right to modify, discontinue, add, change or remove the Service (including prices, promotions and offers) and/or any part of this Agreement and/or Terms, without previous notification, at any time and from time to time, by any period of time or permanently.
Regarding this, Tech Banker will not take responsibility for you or any third party.
These shall become part of the Agreement and would apply after posting the notice, after which you will indicate your acceptance of the changes by continuing to use the services.
3. Services Description
All resources, products, and services that Tech Banker makes available for visitors to purchase will be treated as “Service”. The service will be provided “AS-IS” and the company is not responsible for:
- Failure to store subscriptions.
- User Settings.
Updates, new features and products are subject to the Terms unless otherwise specified.
4. Warranty Details
Visitor and buyers understand and agree that:
1. No guidance or information that is not in this Terms are valid or assure any warranty.
2. Tech Banker expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement: the service is provided “as is” and “as available” basis, your use of it is at your own risk.
3. Tech Banker does not assure that the service:
- will meet your expectations and/or requirements.
- will be trustable or accurate.
- will not be interrupted, safe or without any errors.
- errors will be corrected or
- are free of viruses and other harmful components.
4. Visitors and Buyers are responsible for any material obtained through the use of the service and/or any damage to their own computer system or loss of data resulting from such material.
5. Delays, omissions and inaccuracies may be present in the content of this website -text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, etc.- obtained from different sources – Tech Banker and third parties- due to the inherent hazards of electronic distribution. Accordingly, such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose.
6. Neither we nor our stakeholders –content providers, employees, affiliates, partners or any other third party- will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; even if we have been warned of the possibility of this events.
7. This also applies to
- the use of the service or its unavailability.
- costs related to procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any circumstance: goods, information or services obtained, messages or transactions entered.
- unauthorized data transmission or access.
- any third parties’ declarations or conduct and
- any other issue associated with our service.
5. Refund & Claims Policy
Paying for “services” means that you have read and agree to this Refund Policy (and records of all member activity is going to be kept and submitted to PayPal and/or credit card company in case of any possible claim), therefore we strongly recommend our customers to:
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Download and test the Trial Version.
- Carefully read the “service” information to purchase, including support and
- Updates subscriptions.
- Contact us for any query.
Anyhow, if you feel that our product does not work in the same way as expected, or you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
However, you shall be willing to get the problem fixed at first hand. No Refunds would be provided until and unless Technical Team is not able to fix all of your issues.
If the issue is not get resolved by the Technical Team then we will be happy to refund the entire amount. Please make sure to read the detailed Refund Policy here.
6. Website Data Usage
We have the right to track the use of our products through the Tech Banker Dashboard plugin: WordPress version and size, installed Tech Banker “services” with statistical and related purposes.
It doesn’t collect any personal information and the Data is never sold or shared with third parties.
This is the information considered as PII (Personally Identifiable Information):
- Visitor’s Name.
- Visitor’s e-mail address.
- Visitor’s physical address.
- Visitor’s telephone number.
- Visitor’s social security number.
- Visitor’s bank account.
- Visitor’s credit card number.
From the moment visitors subscribe information our website we have the right of contacting them via e-mail for any kind of communication.
Visitors can always click the unsubscribe link placed at the bottom of every email at any time.
As specified in our Policies, Tech Banker NEVER shares or sell any personal information such as e-mail to third parties.
8. Customer Support
We proudly provide active one-to-one support to our customers via our Ticket System. Expired licenses are not liable for free support. You can contact our customer support to upgrade your license at a prorated rates.
However, if you come across any issues or incompatibilities, you can open up a ticket at our support center and allow us to help you resolve your issue.
We aim to respond to new tickets within 24 hours.